What’s New in Myrtle Beach for 2014?
In case you haven’t been to Myrtle Beach in awhile, first off, we should say this: We miss you! Second, we thought we’d share a few of the latest updates around town to you’ll know what to expect in 2014.
New Myrtle Beach restaurants:
Myrtle Beach always has a robust dining scene, and this year has seen the addition of a few new players on the dining scene. Here in Myrtle Beach, you can check out
• Simply Southern Smokehouse BBQ and Country Buffet at 1913 Mr. Joe White Ave. –and if you’ve been coming here for a long time, you might recognize the gospel-singing busser Isaac Collington from the former Filling Station.
• If you’re looking for quick food, you can now enjoy the fresh Mex of Chipotle at 1229 North Retail Court near Coastal Grande Mall, and if you’re headed into or out of town you can now hit up a Cookout in Conway at 2470 E. U.S. 501. We recommend the banana pudding milkshake.
New Myrtle Beach attractions:
• If you’re looking for a new take on minigolf, check out the new 36-hole Shark Attack Adventure Golf at 700 N. Ocean Blvd., which opened in spring 2013. It’s billing itself as the first oceanfront putt-putt course.
• If you didn’t make it to Family Kingdom this year, you’ll be surprised when you come back in 2014 and find new rides, including the Twist N Shout roller coaster, the new Kite Flyer, and the Frog Hopper.
• The Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Boardwalk & Promenade is being expanded! The construction is almost complete, and you can already check out some of the new boardwalk on the north end of the existing boardwalk off the back deck at Banditos Restaurant & Cantina, one of the newer oceanfront restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
New Myrtle Beach airport terminal:
• The new Myrtle Beach Airport terminal opened in spring 2013, and visitors who haven’t flown here in a while should be pleasantly surprised with the spacious new digs.
What did we miss? What else is new in Myrtle Beach?
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
sign up forspecials and promotions
Ocean Reef Resort
25% Off Your Summer Vacation
Save 30% in March, plus get a $10 resort credit
Caribbean Resort & Villas
Summer stays as much as 25% Off!
Save 25% on your Beautiful Beach Vacation…
Long Bay Resort
Sensational Spring Savings 30% OFF
Book the Sensational Spring Sale now and save 30%
Best Price Guarantee
Shop the best Myrtle Beach Hotels and then book direct and save. No hidden fees, no commissions, just out Best Price Guarantee!> learn more