Cruise Around Myrtle Beach on a Rental Scooter
There’s nothing like a cruising down the Boulevard with the hair blowing in the ocean breeze, and there’s no better way to do it in Myrtle Beach than on the back of a rental scooter, moped, golf cart or other sort of contraption.
For folks who only ride while their own vacation to regular riders back home who can’t bring their scooter with them on vacation, Myrtle Beach has plenty of places where you go rent one by the hour, day or week, depending on your need for low speed. Slow they may be, but they’re great fun for a ride along the ocean with family and friends. Here are five places you can rent a wide selection of unique vehicles:
• BJ’s Scooters: This hot spot is conveniently located on Kings Highway in downtown Myrtle Beach and has its own repair shop so you know your ride is up to snuff. BJ’s rents scooters and mopeds that are street legal and get more than 100 miles to the gallon, allowing patrons to see more of the Strand than they can by foot, bike, car or bus.
• Eagle Rider: For those who prefer a few more horses between their legs than a scooter, this Highway 501 location offers motorcycle rentals that can make you the leader of the pack. Offering Harley-Davidson, Electra Glide, Fat Boy, Road King and more, Eagle Rider also has a wide selection of mopeds for those who want to stay in the slow lane.
• East Coast Golf Carts and Scooters: If you’re staying on the North Strand, East Coast has you covered for scooters as well as golf carts, which may be the best way to get around North Myrtle Beach. Although golf carts have more road restrictions, the layout of North Myrtle Beach makes it easy for folks to get around town without any major road blocks.
• Surfside Scooter Rental: On the South Strand, Surfside Scooter Rental has all your mini-transportation needs. Conveniently located next to the Surfside Beach Pier, this outlet provides scooters, mopeds and golf carts, as well as beach buggies.
• Moped Rental of Myrtle Beach: With three locations in downtown Myrtle Beach, this outlet rents all the usual rides – scooters, mopeds and golf carts – as well as some unusual gadgets – like Trikes, Scoop Cars and unique motorcycles.