One of the best places to visit in South Carolina is the historic city of Charleston! While visiting Myrtle Beach be sure to fit a trip to Charleston in! To make you trip to Charleston super quick and easy visit Day Trips to Charleston. Day Trips to Charleston offers a easy, convenient and affordable way to see the beautiful history and sights of Charleston. Guests can also enjoy a FREE hotel pickup from most Myrtle Beach hotels.
Day Trips to Charleston offers excursions throughout the week, Monday to Friday. These trips operate all throughout the year featuring a variety of packages and tour options to choose from. When you book a trip through Day Trips to Charleston you will enjoy a relaxing ride from Myrtle Beach to Charleston and back on a state-of-the-art tour bus. When entering the city, guests can enjoy the far sights of the city as well as the Cooper River bridge, beautiful houses, churches, cobblestone streets, and tons of shops.
This company offers three different types of tours: Tour #2, Tour #5, and Tour #7. Each tour is offered Monday through Friday and departs at 7:00 in the morning. Guests will return back to Myrtle Beach at 6:30 pm.
TOUR #2: “ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION” $49 *
This tour is best for those who want to visit Charleston but want to spend the day independently. The tour bus will drop off guests in Charleston at The City Market. Guests will then have approximately 6 hours to shop, eat, and do whatever they wish.
TOUR #5: “BASIC ALL-INCLUSIVE” TOUR $89 *
Includes the 5 items listed below:
• Roundtrip Transportation to Charleston and back from Myrtle Beach.
• Historical Guided City Tour on a Tour Bus (Add $15 if you want the city tour on the Horse Drawn Carriage instead of the Tour Bus).
• Lunch at a locally owned restaurant.
• An Hour to Shop the City Market.
• Your choice of touring Boone Hall Plantation or Fort Sumter or Patriots Point Museum.
TOUR #7: “SEE EVERYTHING ALL INCLUSIVE” TOUR $115 *
Includes the 7 items listed below:
• Roundtrip transportation to Charleston and back from Myrtle Beach.
• Historical Guided City Tour on a Horse Drawn Carriage (Take $15 OFF if you want the city tour on the Tour Bus instead of the horse drawn carriage).
• An Hour to shop the City Market.
• Boat Tour of Charleston Harbor.
• A box lunch while on the Harbor Tour.
• Tour inside of Fort Sumter.
• Tour Boone Hall Plantation.
The following apply to all tours:
•Free pickup from most hotels in Myrtle Beach at approximately 7 a.m.
•Each tour is driven to Charleston in our plush motorcoach
•Arrive Charleston around 9:45 a.m. and Depart at 4 p.m. and arrive back to Myrtle Beach around 6:30 p.m.
* To receive the discounted prices listed above mention CODE MC22
For Reservations call 843-582-2801